Supplement of The Week
Essential for proper bone strength and healing, immune function, and improved arterial function.
Our Vitamin D supplement contains 2,000 IU of vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol and 200 mcg of vitamin K as Phytonadione (included to prevent calcification of the arteries).
Are you getting enough Vitamin D?
Most likely not. A 2006 study showed up to ⅔ of women could be Vit. D deficient. Here are signs that you may be deficient:
- Severe bone or muscle pain
- Tiredness,aches, and pains
- Stress fractures
Who requires adequate Vitamin D?
- Elderly people: improves bone density, strength, and muscle function. Reducing the risk of fractures and osteoporosis.
- Postmenopausal women: increases absorption of Calcium
- Expecting or breastfeeding mothers: reduces risk of infertility, preeclampsia, and premature birth.
- Thyroid Disease: linked with reductions in hypothyroidism and thyroid autoimmune antibodies
- Heart Disease
- Poor immune function