#teamrbma places a premium on your health. We want you to know that we are doing everything in our power to help you safeguard it. From screening our staff’s health, including taking daily temperatures, to allowing many of our team members to work from home, we have all come together to keep everyone safe.
If you need us, we are still here! It is also important to keep up with your preventative care as well as treatment for chronic conditions.
If you or someone you know is experiencing an emergency such as a heart attack or stroke, it’s essential to seek care immediately by calling 911 or going to the nearest emergency room.
Our commitment to keeping you safe means that we are:
1. Converting appointments to video appointments as appropriate.
2. If patients do need to be seen in the office, we are following social distance guidelines . We room as quickly as possible, and many patients are choosing to receive a phone call notification so that they can wait in their vehicles.
3. Our employees are masked and are following the CDC guidelines, especially those concerning sanitation.
4. We screen patients reporting illness over the phone.
5. Patients that are screened and deemed appropriate can be tested for COVID by our practice. RBMA does this via a Drive Thru process in our parking lot.
Please reach us with any questions on our Patient Portal or call our office.