- 2 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup nonfat greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 5 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Truvia Sweet Complete™ All-Purpose Sweetener
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup dry quick oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Truvia Sweet Complete™ All-Purpose Sweetener
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put the oats into a food processor and process until finely ground.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and blend well.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the butter. Stir until well combined.
- Put the mixture into the pan and starting in the center, flatten and press until it evenly covers the bottom and extends up the sides of the pan as far as possible.
- Put in the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes, until it is crisp but not overdone. Set aside to cool before filling.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cottage cheese and yogurt in a food processor and process until very smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients and process until smooth and well combined.
- Pour into prepared pan with crust and bake for 30 minutes, or until the top pulls away from the pan and looks solid and smooth.
- Let cool completely before refrigerating for several hours or overnight.
- Slice into 8 servings. Serve plain or with fruit topping and enjoy!
Choices/Exchanges: 1 dairy, 2 starches, 2 fat
Share this Recipe