- 2 cups spinach leaves packed
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 green onion cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- Fill a medium saucepan with water and bring to boil.
- Add spinach and blanch until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Drain and run spinach under cold water.
- Get as much water out of the spinach as possible.
- In a food processor, combine spinach, cottage cheese, green onion, parsley, and garlic. Pulse until blended but not smooth.
- Serve with vegetables or whole wheat pita bread and enjoy!
1 serving = ¼ cup
Choices/Exchanges: ½ vegetable, ½ dairy
Share this Recipe